Currently, the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring missile velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz.
The high frequency, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and Bulletseekers do not have a problem even with bulk shot missiles. Thanks to its compact design, it can be mounted on a weapon and innovative technology allows it to be used in tunnel shooting ranges, where other products fail.
- Unique compact design
- Radio working band 120 GHz
- Weight only 190g
- Integrated Picatinny adapter
- No need to set the measurement direction
- Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
- Bulk misille detection
- Connection to a mobile phone
- Development, production and support in Europe
- Now you can detect EVERY bullet fired.
- Using a radar cross-section that is 144 times larger we track every shot.
- See each shot with continuous fire.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- Mobile phone instant data and control panel.
- 4 hours of continuous radar and transmission times.
- Convenient recharge with USB C, 2 hours
- Compact size mounts easily to a weaver rail system.
- Accuracy <=0.1%
- The latest radar technology in the most convenient size offers the most accurate data on the market