- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: MAG1167-FDE
The next evolution in our MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the MBUS 3 incorporates the best features, strengths and value of our original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system.
Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.47” high when folded, 1.38” at its widest point, and weighs a scant 25 grams with hardware. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Front Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button.
The MBUS 3 Rear Sight sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes a windage adjustable, rapid-select aperture system.
MBUS 3 Sights will be available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green.
Made in the USA.
FULL-FEATURED SPRING-LOADED FLIP UP SIGHT
- Ambidextrous push-button deployment and rapid-select rear aperture system
- 0.55” high when folded and 1.38” wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
IMPACT-RESISTANT POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
- Polymer construction, smaller size provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Position: Rear
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.55 in.
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Weight, w/ hardware: 30 g
- Other Specs:
- Center of aperture to top of rail: 1.41 in.
- ~0.5 MOA (0.606”/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
~0.4 MOA (0.439”/100 m) per click with a 20" sight radius
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last twenty years Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency.