Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are new and covered under the Manufacturer's warranty. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer or official distributor directly.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Talos Defense Systems. Please contact us via email or phone in order to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization). No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of product delivery.
- All returns must be new and in the original packaging and in mint condition. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Return Shipping charges to Talos Defense Systems are covered by the customer.
- Original Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
Absolutely NO RETURNS for special order products which are specifically sold to customers with designated Paper work & Serial Numbers. These products include Firearms, ammunition, optics, barrels, or barreled receivers, and any product that requires official government license of ownership.
* Cancellations – Cancelation is considered a placed order which has not been fulfilled yet by Talos Defense Systems. Firearm(s) cancellations will incur a 15% restocking fee, unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value.
* Returns - Firearms cannot be returned unless found to be defective or damaged during shipment. Please inspect your firearm thoroughly and contact us for return if there is an issue. After firearms transfer, any warranty issue will have to be addressed through the firearm manufacturer.
All returned/exchanged items must be in new (unmounted/uninstalled) and resalable condition, complete with packaging. Returns must be made within 15 days of purchase along with an original receipt.
Talos Defense Crew
Talos Defense SYstems LTD