NOTE: Customers will be requested to accept these terms and conditions to proceed to checkout.
These Terms and Conditions form part of Talos Defense Systems Ltd. (Here on reffered to as "TDS L.T.D.") seller’s quality service charter and are hereby interpreted as the TDS L.T.D. Distance of Sale Contract with the customer [yourself] and all acquisitions or business made throughout this site are regulated by these conditions which are legal binding. Furthermore by accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to order products in compliance with their country/state laws and regulations as no refunds/returns will be issued for denied imports, denied ownership, denied use or authority confiscation.
- It is the customer full and sole responsibility to abide by his/her country/state laws and regulations. TDS L.T.D. accepts no liability/responsibility for such.
- It is the customer's sole responsibility to do the adequate import paperwork and clear the products from customs.
- The customer accepts that TDS L.T.D. is a legitimate company that operates in full compliance with law and regulations and that the customer is to allow an order processing lead time, for TDS L.T.D. to process the permits as requested by law.
- Prior to accepting the delivery from the courier or regular mail, the customer is to inspect the packing from any visible sign of transit damage (e.g. extensively thorn packing, smashed/crumpled boxes). If the packing is extensively damaged, the customer is to notify the courier of such and decide to either accept or reject the parcel depending on the extent of the packing damage. The customer is to notify TDS L.T.D. of such immediately and provide supporting images taken of the packing as delivered prior to the opening.
- Due to our cheaper shipping preferential rates, the online store does not automatically charge for international shipping, hence the customer honors to pay for the exact shipping charges that will be sent by separate invoice and the customer understands that shipping will not be made until the shipping payment is fulfilled by the customer. Customers can request a quote for shipping by email prior to placing an order.
- The customer is to seek the services of a professional gunsmith to carry out upgrades to their firearms.
- Please note that certain of our products require you to be at least 18 or 21 years of age and/or hold certain licenses to purchase and if you enter into any online shopping transactions on the Website, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Website.
TDS L.T.D. ’s liability:
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to display the correct product images and the correct details that are made available from the manufacturer. Customers are advised to view such carefully prior to placing an order as refunds are subject to administrative and bank charges deductions that TDS L.T.D. incurred or other re-stocking fees.
- Talos Defense Systems has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- In addition, by using the Website and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Website cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on this web site.
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to start processing the order and its permit (If applicable) on the first business day past the order.
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to process the appropriate permits in the shortest time frame possible.
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to inspect all products to be fault free prior to dispatch and all products are well packed to withstand transit.
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to safe guard the customer’s personal details which are stored in an encrypted format on our database and in no way does TDS L.T.D. sell such to third parties. TDS L.T.D. has also taken the necessary provisions to be PCI DSS compliant.
- TDS L.T.D. undertakes to replace products that get damaged in transit once that the customer complies in full with article 1.5. Past the verification with the courier TDS L.T.D. will guide the customer accordingly. The customer is responsible for all the shipping expenses unless the couriers provide a free of charge compensation.
- TDS L.T.D. shall have no liability to any customer due to the customer’s intentional or unintentional violation of law. Neither TDS L.T.D. nor any of its affiliates, licensors, partners, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or other agents shall have any liability to any user or their principals or agents for any damages, whether general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including any lost profits or lost savings, whether or not foreseeable and whether based on contract, tort, common law, or any other theory of liability, statute, or regulations.
- Furthermore, by placing an order with us, you represent that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and you are of a legal age, and licensed/authorized to acquire or use such products.
TDS L.T.D. is not responsible:
- For the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered, or the suitability of use for any particular task, or any claims stated in our materials regarding how these products function or work.
- For any damages loss, cost, or damage of any kind arising from the misuse of our products or physical harm caused by our products to anyone or anything. This responsibility is entirely yours, as the customer.
- For any claims that may arise as a result of, whether whole or in part, improper or careless handling in the use of our products, unauthorized modifications, use of improper ammunition (wrong caliber, defective, hand loaded, or reloaded cartridges), abuse, neglect, corrosion, or other influences beyond our immediate and direct control.
- In any manner whatsoever for injury, death, or damage to property as a result of the intentional or accidental discharge of any firearm, or from its proper function when the firearm is used for purposes for which it was not designed.
- For incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of property, loss of earnings, or profits, or any other commercial or residential loss.
- TDS L.T.D., reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Talos Defense Systems Ltd. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Talos Defense Systems
Last Update: 16/12/2022