- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: GLK-001-003-OGZG
Their patented injection molded sleeve design holds tritium vials securely in place using ballistic materials. Night Fision night sights carry more tritium than the average night sight on the market and a domed lens engineered to create the a crisp, defined glow.
- Brightest Tritium Night Sights on the market
- Domed lens collimates tritium rays for a sharper sight picture
- CNC Machined out of high quality steel
- Black Nitride coating used to improve wear and corrosion resistance
- Installation: Gunsmith Recommended
- Built in the USA with Swiss Tritium
- Blade Height Style: Glock OEM Height
- For full dimensions, please see Dimensions tab below
|Model||17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 48|
|Sight Style||Night Fision Perfect Dot™ Night Sight Set with Front “Square” Rear|
|Front Ring Color||Orange Front Perfect Dot™ with Green Tritium|
|Rear Ring Color||Black Rear Perfect Dots™ with Green Tritium|
Based in Metro Detroit, Night Fision brings a rich background of automotive engineering, manufacturing and expertise in tritium illumination to the firearm industry. Their sister company, Cammenga, is the official manufacturer of the U.S. Army’s Tritium Lensatic Compass. As a result, Night Fision leverages over 25 years of tritium insertion expertise, so it’s safe to say a lot of experience went into designing the brightest night sights in the world. Simply put, Night Fision knows tritium, they know manufacturing, and they are all about efficiency – all of which has led them to develop a better way to produce tritium night sights on U.S. soil. Their military-grade polymer ring design allows them to consistently deliver a wider variety of superior quality night sights with enhanced tritium brightness, all at a lower price than leading competitors. There’s always a brighter way.