- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: MAG1166
The next evolution in our MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the MBUS 3 incorporates the best features, strengths and value of our original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system.
Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.47” high when folded, 1.38” at its widest point, and weighs a scant 25 grams with hardware. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Front Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button.
The MBUS 3 Front Sight sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes tool-less elevation adjustment of a dual width enhanced front post similar to the MBUS Pro.
MBUS 3 Sights will be available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green.
Made in the USA.
FULL-FEATURED SPRING-LOADED FLIP UP SIGHT
- Tool-less elevation adjustment and dual width enhanced front sight post, similar to MBUS Pro
- 0.47” high when folded and 1.38” wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
IMPACT-RESISTANT POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
- Polymer construction, smaller size provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Position: Front
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.47 in.
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Weight, w/ hardware: 25 g
- Other Specs:
- ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT
- ~1 MOA (1.131”/100 m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820”/100 m) per click with a 20" sight radius
*NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed forend on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last twenty years Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency.